Hey friends! It's been a while since you've seen my face in the feed. True story: I keep thinking who really wants to see my face and what could I POSSIBLY contribute to your day that's of worth? And as soon as I do, something is placed on my heart. A story of the kids. A struggle here. Overcoming a challenge there, but I rarely put my face with it. I dunno.
Anyhow, since it's followfriday I want to share some of the women that encourage me, and some random facts about myself because sometimes I like randomness.😜
Random facts first:
1. I saw a skirt similar to this one and fell in love, but I knew it wasn't in the budget bcuz girl's ballinonabudget . So yeah, I made this and I think I love it even more because I spent hours lining up stripes (what was I thinking🙈), and well it was a labor of love completed when the army took my husband away and the kids were safely tucked into beds for the night.
2. If you've glanced at my feed this year, you've probably seen some lettering work. I haven't done much consistent lettering since I was a teenager, but I believe God wants me to invest time in the craft. All I can say is great things are coming.
3. All I want for my 40th birthday is a potty trained 3 year old, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen. daymade ▫
There ya have it. A few random facts about myself.
Now for what you really want to know, who have I been following and why?
1. @alexdaviesliving who's a new follow for me. She takes beautiful photos. She shares raw and humbling truths that need heard. She's so creative.
2. @hoaburroughs who's my sweet friend who I've never met IRL, and really for that alone you should check her out, but also because all the local foods made me hope we have to move to the east coast. 😋
3. @thegirlnamedblake . So much biblibal truth, which we all need more of. If you're a podcast listener, she has one too. I really enjoy her IG stories too.